Australia Standard 2.5mm Hot DIP Galvanized 50X50mm Chain Mesh China
|60-99 100-199 200-299 300-499 500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $30.86 US $28.61 US $25.57 US $22.18 US $18.84|
|Purchase Qty. (Rolls)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Your Requirements|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: FS-L-CLF-004
- Application: Fence Mesh, Protecting Mesh, Decorative Mesh, Construction Wire Mesh, Cages
- Weave Technique: Twill Dutch Weave
- Name: Chain Link Fence
- Roll Length: 10m, 15m, 20m, 25m, 30m, 50m, etc
- Used: Agriculture Field, Sport Field, Tennis
- Post: Square Post, Round Post
- Surface: Galvanized, PVC Coated
- Trademark: Your requirement
- Origin: He Bei Anping
- Material: Galvanized Iron Wire
- Hole Shape: Diamond
- Surface Treatment: PVC Coated
- Factory: Hebei China
- Color: All Color
- Mesh/Opening: 55*55mm, 65*65mm, 75*75mm
- Payment: T/T, Western Union, T/C etc
- Certifications: Ce, ISO etc
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 73144100
Australia standard 2.5mm hot dip galvanized 50x50mm chain mesh china
Chain wire fencing also known as chainlink, chainmesh and chainwire fencing is one of the oldest forms of wire based fencing. It can be used for a variety of domestic, commercial or industrial applications including tennis court fencing, factory/building enclosures, cricket practice nets, sporting enclosures, temporary fencing, wildlife highway barriers and also for effective erosion control and rock stabilization.
DIAMOND FENCE CHAIN WIRE
Chain Wire Fencing Specifications:
Mesh Aperature: 25mm to 60mm
Wire Diameters: 2.24mm, 2.50mm, 3.15mm and 4mm
Height: 450mm to 4500mm
Finish: Standard Galvanised, Heavy Galvanised, PVC Coated, Permaseal, Lifemax and Fusion Bonded.
Mesh: AS1725-2010 - Chain link fabric fencing
Galvanising: Standard Grade - Class B to AS1650-2.2, Heavy Grade - Class A to AS 1725-2.2
- Nominated chainwire length is a strained length of roll.
- Mesh size is the maximum distance between the wires forming the parallel sides of the diamond.
- Chainwire height measurement is from knuckle to knuckle or to the first twist of the barbs.
- Knuckle & barb selvedge is client nominated at time of purchase.
- Galvanising: Standard Grad - Class B to AS1650-2.2. Heavy Grade - Class A to AS 1725-2.2
CHAIN WIRE POSTS & STAYS
Chain Wire Pipe
Protective Fencing has a range of pipe sizes (25, 32, 40, 50, 80 & 100NB) in various lengths up to 7200mm in length and in various grades from extra light, light and medium. Powder coating available.
Chain Wire Posts & Stays
Posts and stays to suit all fencing and screen requirements are available.
- Straight & Cranked Posts
- Twin & Triple Gate Posts
- Line & Back Stays
- Tennis Court Posts & Accessories
- Tennis Court Light Poles
STANDARD CHAIN WIRE GATES
Chain Wire Security Gates
Chain Wire Security gates are 1800mm high of Diamond Fence chainwire and a 500mm extension with 3 strands of barbed wire. Available in different widths for either single or double gates and also in PVC black or green infills and matching powder coated frames. All gates come supplied with a locking system, excluding hinges which are dependant on post type and size.
Chain Wire Domestic Gates
Chain Wire Domestic gates come in a range of heights (900, 1200, 1500 & 1800mm). With a variety of widths there should be a gate to suit your application, from single to double gates.
All domestic gates are made from 25NB galvanised tube to suit harsh environments.
Gates also come with PVC black or green infills and powder coated frame to match. All fittings are included excluding hinges which are dependant on post type and size.
CHAIN WIRE COILS & ACCESSORIES
Cable & Tie Wire
Used in chainwire and rural fencing applications. Tie wire is available in 1.57mm and 2.00mm gauge. Cable/line wire is available in 2.5mm and 3.15mm gauges with Helicoil in 4mm gauge. All wire products are available heavily galvanised or galvanised with black or green PVC coating.
Barbed Wire Coils
Available in Hi Tensile at 1.57mm gauge or Iowa Soft at 2.5mm gauge. Coils range from 100M and 500M rolls. Stainless steel barbed wire available on request.
A wide range of wire ties, C clips and tools are available.
In areas where security is essential, Razor Tape in conjunction with Chainwire Fencing, 358 Mesh Security Fencing or High Security Palisade Fencing ensures maximum protection from vandals and intruders.
Concertina and Flat loop Razor tape have been developed to replace standard barbed wire in its role to deter, obstruct and protect. Razor tape consists of a steel strip reinforced with high tensile wire and having spear-like barbs at close intervals.
Heavy duty clips form a concertina configuration with diameters from 550mm to 1500 mm diameter available. Razor tape long barb is also available for permitted uses. Concertina coils can be self supporting and can be attached to existing barrier fences or used independently as a barrier line.
Flat loop tape is often attached in overlapping loops to pre strung barbed wire and is particularly useful where depth of fence is limited. The greater the overlap the greater the deterrent.
Cut & Straightened and Formed Wire
Cut and straightened wire is used in many applications such as ceiling rods, pre cut wire ties, florist applications and general wire working. Protective can supply a large variety of shaped wire forms such as clips, hooks pins, pegs.
- Wire Diameters from 2.5mm to 10mm
- Finishes - Standard Galvanised, Heavy Galvanised, Zalcote, Hard Drawn Low Carbon Bright, PVC Coated, Stainless Steel and Powder Coated
- Huge range of standard hooks for the Powder Coating and plating industry available
CHAIN WIRE FENCING & GATE FITTINGS
Protective offers a complete range of Chain Wire Fencing gates and fence fittings for all types of fencing from domestic through to high security. Download the catalogue for the full list.
Protective Fencing Chain Wire Fencing is in compliance with the following AS, AS/NZS standards
- AS1725 2010 - Chainlink fabric security fences & gates
- AS/NZS 4534 2006 - Zinc and zinc aluminium alloy coatings on steel wire
- AS/NZS 4680 2006 Hot dip galvanised (zinc) coatings on fabricated ferrous articles
- AS/NZS 4792 2006 - Hot dip galvanised (zinc) coatings on ferrous hollow sections applied by continuous or specialised process
- AS/NZ 4506 2005 - Thermoset powder coatings
- AS 2423 2002 - Coated steel wire fencing products for terrestrial, aquatic and general use
- AS1163 - Structural steel hollow sections
Chain Wire Fencing Installation Guide - How to install your Chain Wire Fence information is provided to assist you with the installation of your new fence. The Installation Guide offers practical advice on tips to get started as well a comprehensive step by step guide of the following:
- Site & Pipe Preparation
- Install End, Corner & Gate Posts
- Install Intermediate Posts
- Attach Stays for 3 Cable Fencing
- Attach Top & Bottom Rails
- Running Cable Wires
- Rolling Out Chain Wire
- Fixing Chain Wire
- Installation of Barbed Wire
- Hanging Chainwire Gates